All the rights belong to DSP Entertainment and Mnet Media respectively.
- 10 Minutes
- Remember Me
- Hey Girl
- Anymotion feat.Eric
- Anyclub feat.Teddy
- Get Ya’
- Straight Up
- Shall We Dance?
- Anystar feat.Lee Jun Ki
- 톡톡톡 (Toc Toc Toc)
- 그녀를 사랑하지마 (Don’t love her)
All the rights belong to aves trax.
- 明日ヘの讃歌「Ashita e no sanka - A Hymn For Tomorrow」
- ひとつ「Hitotsu - One」
- RED CLIFF~心•战~「RED CLIFF~Shin.Sen~ - RED CLIFF~Heart.War~」
- 懐かしい未来~longing future~
- 空唄「Sora Uta - Sky Song」
- 風の手紙「Kaze no Tegami - Letter of the Wind」
- 加油! 你有ME! feat. Wei Chen「Jiāyoú! Nǐ Yoǔ ME! - Go! You Have ME!」
- 恵みの雨「Megumi no Ame - Rain’s Blessing」
- 赤壁 ～大江東去～「Chì Bì ~Dà Jiāng Dōng Qù~ - Red Cliff ~Great Rove Gone East~」
- 群青の谷「Gunjou no Tani - Ultramarine Valley」
- 合唱【懐かしい未来】「Choir【longing future】」
- 久遠の河「Kuon no Kawa - River of Eternity」
- BALLAD ~名もなき恋のうた~「BALLAD ~Namonaki Koi no Uta~ - BALLAD ~Nameless Love Song~」
- my life
All the rights belong to YGEntertainment and YGEX
- LOLLIPOP feat. BIGBANG
- FIRE (Street ver.)
- FIRE (Space ver.)
- I DON’T CARE
- FOLLOW ME (날따리해요)
- CAN’T NOBODY
- GO AWAY
- Clap your hands (박수쳐)
- It Hurst (아파)
- I AM THE BEST (내가제일잘나가)
- Hate You
- Don’t Stop the Music
- GO AWAY
- BE MINE
- I LOVE YOU
- Falling in Love
- DO YOU LOVE ME
- Missing You (그리워해요)
2ne1, kpop, videography, cl, dara, bom, minzy, ygex, YG, yg entreteniment, lollipop, fire, i don't care, follow me, go away, can't nobody, it hurts, clap your hands, lonely, i am the best, hate you, ugly, don't stop the music, scream, I love you, be mine, do you love me, missing you,
As you now the last months I didn’t upload many posts, because it was my last year at high school, and my grades there wasn’t very good.
So in this month I’m going to upload the things that are missing like “VOGUE GIRL KOREA” and all guys that are in the list of “2HOT”. Please be patient, although I’m going to take a gap year.
But having a “GAP YEAR”doesn’t mean “DO NOTHING”, for me it means prepare better for the university exam, learn a new language (in my case Russian and Korean), work…I don’t know…I think that take a gap year is for discover your interests, and think “What are you do with your life?”…
Because the last months in high school are really difficult, physical and psychological.
- You’re stressed with your grades.
- You’ve to take an exam for the university(almost in my country).
- Your friends are going to take different ways and probably it would be difficult to be in contact.
- You’ve the pressure of your parents to study a good career.
This was the principal points in my list last semester. Specially point 4, because I want to study journalism but journalism in my country is a very dangerous profession.
So this year I’m going to reflex about my life and what I want to do…